Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

2.24.2011

Ballast Overboard!

Days 10-14

Something uniquely wonderful about living in Colorado 
is looking out of the window some mornings and seeing a hot air balloon 
lifting off from a field not too far away.

Like a hot air balloon, 
I've been in the process of slowly ascending by releasing ballast, 
those weights than hinder upward progress.

Physically, I've lost about 20 pounds since January.
Hurray!
I'm dreaming of dressing this soon-to-be 40 year old body
in all of the vintage treasures too-long stored away in my closet.

I'll post many more photos of the After.

No comments: