Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

2.02.2011

Shoe Blessings!

 There's something wonderfully decadent about getting two pairs of new shoes. Especially when they're both 75% off!
Yes, you are seeing correctly...the boots are size 11.  Sigh.
These boots make me feel elegant.

And raspberry is my favorite pink.
I adore the whimsical rosette and ruched detail. 

This blessing of new footwear helps me go forth into the new year 
with added confidence and style.
Besides my birthday's around the corner...I deserve it, right?

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

New shoes, how fun! Lovin those pretty pink ones!