Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

2.03.2010

MIA, but I'M Back!

It's been over a week since I last posted anything - I had to go out of town unexpectedly for a family emergency. All is well, and I am now back home. Thank You, Lord! I have a few projects in the works and am very eager to share them. Creative outlets are so therapeutic. While I wrap those up, please check out my new blog header! I am very pleased at how it turned out, hurray! New projects to share very soon...

1 comment:

Tammy@InStitches said...

Glad you made it to the party ! I love all your sweet Valentines crafts. Thanks for stopping by.....