Please note: All images on this blog (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission. Also, if you're inspired by a project featured on here, then please link back to me and give proper credit. Thank you!!!

8.25.2010

Buggin' Out!

Having a daughter who enjoys experimenting with various fashions and puts up with my whimsical creations is a delight!  I've made many types of floral headbands and barrettes for her but was bored with the same-old, same-old.


Then I saw them.  Bugs at the Dollar Store.  And a new idea was born.  
She wore the bumble bee with a yellow gingham dress, and it was darling!  And I adore the cheery green of the grasshopper.
Many of the floral accessories were featured here previously, except these two...
Little girls are precious, aren't they?  And truly a gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post?? Your daughter is beautiful, just beautiful. Love the hair stuff. Very creative.